1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, except employees of Ecotint (M) Sdn. Bhd., its associate companies, distributors, advertising and sales promotions agencies and members of their immediate families.
2. To qualify for the "Keep Cool & Win Big"
Contest, participants must LIKE (be a “Fan”) of the official Ecotint Facebook Page. Those who are not a “Fan” of the Ecotint Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/myecotint/?fref=ts), employees or immediate family members & relatives of the Organizer, its affiliates & subsidiaries are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. Participants must be Malaysian or Permanent Residents who are currently living in Malaysia.
How to Participate?
The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
1. Like Ecotint Facebook page
2. Share Ecotint Facebook page on your wall
3. Respond to the questions below by commenting on this post
a) Is Ecotint Raybarrier from Sumitomo Japan?
b) What is the name of the Self-healing film?
c) How long ago was Ecotint established?
4. Then provide your best answer to this: "I stay cool by..."
Prize & Winner Selection
1. Winners’ selection will be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
2. FOURTEEN (14) Winners of the Contest will receive ECOTINT (M) SDN BHD Premium Prize.
3. Winner’s selection will be based on originality and the creativity of the photo and slogan, judged by the Organizer.
4. Upon being shortlisted as a Winner, selected participants will need to provide genuine personal information and details for verification via “Private Message” on Ecotint Facebook Page. If a selected Winner fails to provide complete information within the stipulated period, his/her entry will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
5. “Personal Details” needed from of Ecotint (M) Sdn. Bhd are:
a. FULL NAME (as per I/C),
b. TELEPHONE NUMBER and
c. EMAIL ADDRESS
6. Each Winner is only eligible to win once throughout the contest duration. (Each family is only entitled to 1 prize, if any winner is found to be from the same family, entry will be disqualified).
7. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole and absolute discretion, any Participant and/or revoke or forfeit any Prizes at any stage of the Contest if:
a. The participant is not an Eligible Participant;
b. The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein;
c. Entries are incomplete and/or failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice;
d. Breach of any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
e. The Organizer has, at its sole discretion to disqualify an entry, if for any reason whatsoever have reason to believe that an Eligible Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
8. The Organizer’s decision on matters relating to the Contest (including, but not limited to the selection of the winners) shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the Eligible Participants in respect of any decision of the Organizer shall be entertained.
Winner Notification & Collection
1. Prizes must be collected in accordance with the mode to be specified by the Organizer, at its sole and absolute discretion, upon notification of any winnings and within a stipulated time period. Failure to adhere to the mode of collection and within the stipulated time period will result in forfeiture of the prize and the winners shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organizer, in the event of forfeiture.
2. Ecotint (M) Sdn Bhd. reserves the right to replace the prizes with any item/s of equal value without prior notice, subject to availability. All items won as prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
3. All winners will be notified by phone or private message. Prizes will be couriered to the winners. Ecotint (M) Sdn Bhd. bears no responsibility in the event of loss, damage or misplacing of prizes while in transit. No compensation will be given.
4.Picture of prizes may vary from actual prizes
1. Notwithstanding the above, the Organizer is entitled to replace the Prizes with other prizes of similar value at any time without prior notice.
2. The Prizes cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and are non-transferable to another person.
3. The Organizer shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Eligible Participants.
4. The Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organizer, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the Prizes offered or forfeited.
5. The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
6. All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organizer are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Eligible Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Contest.
7. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
8. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
9. The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only.
10. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, the Eligible Participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms & Conditions stipulated here.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Eligible Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
12. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
PRIVACY NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
Your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of the Organizer.
Further, by submitting to this contest app, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by the Organizer in the manner as specified.
The Organizer shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with such as your name, national identity card number, contact number, address and any other information that has been requested from you in this contest app.
The Organizer will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the purposes of the conducting this contest and contacting you (if necessary).
The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service providers for the aforementioned purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by messaging the Organizer's Facebook Page